Hi, I’m Jaekoo Kang.
My research interests are as follows:
- Human speech production and perception
- Multimodal speech-text and image-text representations
- Machine learning and deep learning based language & image understanding
I am currently working at i-Scream arts developing deep-learning based applications which encompass topics of computer vision, natural language processing and speech recognition/synthesis (since 2022).
Most of my recent research/work focus is into understanding children’s drawings.
- What do children draw?아이들은 무엇을 그릴까?
- Why do children draw?아이들은 왜 그림을 그릴까?
- How do they represent themselves and the world around them?어떻게 그림으로 자신과 세상을 표현할까?
These topics are explored based on the digital drawing platform (called “Art BonBon”).